The DLXi embodies CognitiveTPG's long history of building rugged desktop thermal printers. The newly released DLXi now comes with standard interfaces for
true compatibility, popular language emulations, and the unique USB A host port for further functionality.
Why Choose the DLXi?
The DLXi offers exceptional desktop print quality and first label out performance, a host of communication options that include USB-A & USB-B interfaces (standard on all printers), and easy integration with existing systems and legacy printer installations.
- Best of Breed – metal frame and print mechanism are surrounded by an ABS plastic casing for exceptional reliability and durability
- Footprint – ideal for small work areas, the compact size provides greater productivity with less space
- Connectivity – Comes standard with both USB A and B ports. Standard communication interfaces with no proprietary cable required. Offers the most configurations for multiple applications across a large environment
- Emulations – Embedded printer language support offers greater flexibility in legacy environments
- Simplicity - Its intuitive design makes it ideal for demanding retail, healthcare, manufacturing, and logistics applications
4-inch DLXi (model DBx42-2x85-GxE), Shown with USB, Serial, Parallel, & Ethernet
Features & Benefits
- Print speeds up to 5 inches per second (ips)
- Metal frame construction and print mechanism for reliable performance in rugged environments
- 16 MB of RAM and 8 MB Flash with format, font, and graphics storage capability
- Standard USB connectivity
- Industry standard communication interfaces including Serial, Ethernet (internal), Parallel, and USB A (host) and USB B (device)
- Most combinations of interfaces available on the market
- USB A host technology for driving common peripheral devices like scanners and keyboard or easily upgrading firmware across many platforms
- Cognitive’s programming language (CPL) and ZcPL and EcPL emulations for greater flexiblity in set-up, installaiton, and execution
To learn more about the DLXi, please contact our Regional Sales Managers